Marketing and Advertising Codes of Conduct for Affiliates
1. Betway operates a 1 strike rule, whereby any affiliate failing to comply with the following requirements will be terminated from the Betway affiliate programme:
a. all laws, regulations and industry codes applicable to advertising and marketing of online gambling; and
b. the terms and conditions of the Betway affiliate programme; and
c. the Responsible marketing policy and guidelines provided by Betway; and
d. this code of conduct.
2. Affiliates must only use creative supplied by, or approved by, Betway.
3. Affiliates must provide Betway with details of anywhere marketing is conducted on behalf of Betway including but not limited to, URLs, landing pages, content (including articles mentioning Betway, quoting Betway or an opinion on behalf of the company), brand displays, player destinations and social media.
4. Affiliates must not place marketing featuring the Betway brand on websites providing unauthorised access to copyrighted content.
5. All promotional offers must be attached to appropriate Betway terms and conditions, and must include all essential information in the content of the promotional offer or in key terms provided in, or alongside, the promotional offer.
6. Any marketing conducted on behalf of Betway, must make clear that the publisher works independently of Betway or its brands.
7. Affiliates must not use ‘advertorial style’ marketing to promote Betway’s brands, unless approved by Betway.
8. Any betting tips/tipster content must not imply that success is guaranteed.
9. Affiliates must not use any marketing or copy which appeals to children or features people under the age of 25.
10. Social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook or other) must include 18+ on the bio page.
11. Affiliates must not conduct direct marketing on behalf of Betway.